If you are using any content or data on Arabeity.com website, you accept these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this website.
- By accessing the Website or using the Service, you accept these Terms and agree to comply with these terms. For the purpose of the Terms and wherever the context so requires, the terms ‘you’ and “your” shall mean any person who uses the Website or the Service in any manner whatsoever including persons browsing the Website and its content, posting comments or any content or responding to any advertisements or content on the Website.
- ARABEITY may provide a translation of the English version of the Terms into other languages. The English version governs the terms of your relationship with ARABEITY. If there are any inconsistencies between the English version of the Terms and any translation, the English version of the Terms shall prevail.
- ARABEITY act as a space or an area to allow our users who comply with these Terms to sell, and buy cars, vehicles and products listed on the Website. Although you may be able to conduct payment and other transactions through the Website, using third-party vendors, ARABEITY is not in any way involved in such transactions. As a result, you hereby acknowledge and agree that ARABEITY is not a party to such transactions, has no control over any element of such transactions, and shall have no liability towards any party in connection with such transactions. You use the Service and the Website at your sole risk and responsibility.
- You understand that ARABEITY is not responsible for advertisements, directory information, business information, messages between users, including without limitation e-mails or chats or other means of electronic communication, whether through the Website or another Third Party Website.
- By using the Website and the Service, you are responsible for all risks associated with the use of any Content.
- You are responsible for your own Content posted on Service and the consequences of posting, publishing it. You are responsible for all Content that you upload, email or otherwise make available via the Service any subsequent aggregation, display, copying, duplication, reproduction, or exploitation of the Content on the Service or Website by any party for any purpose which contravenes these Terms.
- ARABEITY does not endorse any Content or any opinion, statement, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and, as far as the law allows, ARABEITY expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with user Content.
- You agree not to post, upload, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Site, or otherwise make available Content that violates any law or regulation.
- ARABEITY may charge a fee to post item in some specific areas of the Service (Paid Content). The fee permits Paid Content to be posted in a designated area of the Website. Each party posting Paid Content to the Service is responsible for the Content and compliance with the Terms. Any such fees paid hereunder are non-refundable in the event any Content is removed from the Service for violating these Terms.
- As used herein, the term “Posting Agent” refers to a third-party agent, service or intermediary that offers to post Content to the Service on behalf of others. ARABEITY prohibits the use of Posting Agents, directly or indirectly, without the express written permission of ARABEITY. In addition, Posting Agents are not permitted to post Content on behalf of others, directly or indirectly, or otherwise access the Service in order to post Content on behalf of others, except with express written permission or license from ARABEITY.
- Arabeity may limit the amount of postings displayed on or linked to your website. Use of the Service beyond the scope of authorized access as set forth in these Terms immediately terminates any permission.
- If you are an owner of intellectual property rights or an agent who is fully authorized to act on behalf of the owner of intellectual property rights and believe that any Content or other content infringes upon your intellectual property right or intellectual property right of the owner on whose behalf you are authorized to act, you may submit a notification to ARABEITY together with a request to ARABEITY to delete the relevant Content in good faith.
- The materials on the Website, other than the user Content that you licensed under these Terms, are owned by or licensed to ARABEITY, and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the laws Egypt and foreign laws and international conventions.
- There are no legal responsibilities and liability on ARABEITY, the rights or remedies you may have against ARABEITY are excluded or nothing; and – you take on risk, responsibilities and liability. You accept that various things can go wrong when using the Website and/or the Service, and/or when viewing and/or using the Content.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless ARABEITY, its officers, successors, assigns, directors, officers, agents, service providers, suppliers and employees, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses (whether direct, indirect or consequential),liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses.
- You agree that, ARABEITY may monitor email usage using human monitors or automated software to flag certain words associated with spam or scams in emails that are sent between one users to another in the ARABEITY e-mail system. Any communication between yourself and any other user utilizing the Website may be used only in accordance with the Terms. Any unauthorized use of ARABEITY website is a violation of these Terms and certain applicable laws. Such violations may subject the sender and his agents to civil and criminal penalties.
- ARABEITY shall not be liable for your interactions with any organizations and/or individuals on the Website or through the Service.
- ARABEITY may establish limits from time to time concerning use of the Service, including among others, the maximum number of days that Content will be maintained or retained by the Service, the maximum number and size of postings, e-mail messages, or other Content that may be transmitted or stored by the Service, and the frequency with which you may access the Service or the Website. In this regard, the legal responsibilities and liability of ARABEITY are excluded or nothing; – the rights or remedies you may have against ARABEITY are excluded or nothing; and – you take on risk, responsibilities and liability.
- These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by ARABEITY without restriction. Any assignment or transfer by you shall be null and void.
- This Website is intended only for adults and that you are eligible to contract as per applicable laws. If you are using/accessing this Website as a representative of any person/entity, you acknowledge that you are legally authorized to represent that person/entity. Minors are only allowed to access the Website and use the Service, in the event of approval of their legal representatives or in the event that it concerns an act or a transaction that is usual and acceptable standard in civil life and practice.
- These Terms and the other policies posted on the Website constitute the complete and exclusive understanding and agreement between you and ARABEITY and govern your use of the Service and the Website superseding all prior understandings, proposals, agreements, negotiations, and discussions between the parties, whether written or oral..
- Please report any violations of the Terms that you become aware of by contacting us using the icon “contact us” in the Website’s homepage at www.ARABEITY.com. Any failure to act by ARABEITY with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches by you or others.
- When you make a purchase on ARABEITY all sales are final and no refunds will be provided. Refunds are at the sole discretion of ARABEITY.
- ARABEITY is not responsible (liable) for anything that goes wrong. You use the Website and the Service knowing and accepting that these things can go wrong and that there are risks.
- In no event shall Arabeity, its officers, directors, employees, or agents, be liable for direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages.
- There are no legal responsibilities or liabilities on ARABEITY; – you take on risk, responsibilities and liability.
- These Terms may be updated by ARABEITY at any time.